Looking to monitor your shop online? Here are some great tools that will let you know how your presence is doing on the web...and most of them are free!
Thank you, Pete Codella (@Codella on Twitter), VP of marketing and PR for Alexander's, a Utah-based full-service traditional and digital marketing communications firm, for these suggestions.
MONITOR YOUR BRAND
- Track and measure what people are saying about your company.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Digg, Google and many more.
- Receive email alerts about your brand, topics of interest and more.
- Measure your marketing activities.
- Find out how your website ranks.
- Find out how competing websites rank.
TRACK YOUR TWEETS
- Get realtime insights from Twitter conversations.
- Search links, tweets, photos, videos, what's trending and more.
- Find users in a specific locations based on their Twitter bios.
Involver (paid plans available, too)
- Add branded applications to your Facebook fan page.
- Has additional paid and free apps for other channels.
ShortStack (paid plans available, too)
- Design Facebook Apps and contests.
- Schedule pins on Pinterest.
- Analyze metrics.
- Upload pins in bulk.
- Calculate the measure of your popularity on Pinterest and value of each pin.
Grovo (paid plans available, too)
- Online video training site that teaches you social media tricks and tips through quick videos.
- A great way to strengthen your team's understanding of social media.
See you next time!
Mary Ann / MaryAnnFarley