Just in time for apple picking season! This protein packed pick-me-up is a sweet treat that will crush sugar cravings & keep you energized. The light creamy texture of the yogurt is like ice cream, but much better for you to snack on in the middle of the day.
I use peanut butter because I am an absolute peanut butter fiend! You can substitute almond butter, or sunflower seed butter, or even 'soynut' butter for a nut-free alternative.
Here is all you need to whip up this deliciousness:
- 5oz Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (more if you have a sweet tooth)
- Cinnamon, Cinnamon Sugar or McCormick Chai Spice
- Mixing Bowl
- Spoon or spatula
- Fruit, cookies, anything you like snacking on!
1. Add the peanut butter, yogurt and honey to the mixing bowl
2. Choose your spice and sprinkle it on! I usually go with McCormick Chai Spice Blend. It adds a nice little zing :-)
3. Mix mix mix! Whip the ingredients together until the peanut butter is smooth and the honey is all blended in.