Summer is the season of weddings and I thought it would be fun to share some of my picks inspired by this theme. Our team members are so talented and there was plenty of wedding inspiration to be found in their shops!
- Etsy is a great place to find stationery for your wedding, including these wedding invitations from Wishbone Letterpress or stationery set personalized with your initials from HYC Creative.
- If you're the bride, don't forget your something blue, like this pretty pin from Edward Owl or this aquamarine teardrop necklace from Sweet Olive Jewelry.
- The wedding band is also important to remember, wouldn't you say? I love this sleek brushed white gold band from Porter Gulch.
- Pearls are a wedding classic. I adore both this multi-strand version from Mulry Jewels or this more simple necklace from L'atelier des bijoux.
- If you're a guest, bring a little present for the new couple, like these sweet pillowcases from Hook and Matter or this quirky cute tea towel from May Luk.
Tell me: Who's attending a wedding this summer? Anyone getting married? :)
By Nnenna of star-crossed smile