Now that graduation season is fully upon us, I thought that you might be searching for the perfect gift to give your graduate. Well, to help you out with your search, check out these awesome gift ideas for grads found on Etsy!
(the gifts in bold below are made by members of the Etsy New York Team)
- Modern Monogram Calling Cards- These calling cards will definitely make your graduate look like a true professional.
- Green Book Pendant- They may not be hitting the books as hard as they used to once they graduate, but this pretty little book pendant can serve as a reminder of all the hard work they accomplished.
- Heart and Arrow Adjustable Ring- These dainty rings are sure to please and you can choose either gold or silver.
- Correspondence Card Set- This stationery set will be perfect for your graduate to write a personalized thank you note for any gifts received or after that job interview!
- Hand Stamped Keychain- You can easily personalize this keychain with the initials of their college or high school and their name, so they'll always have a reminder of their alma mater.
- Leather Wallet with Feather and Brown Leather Wallet- For her and for him: get them a grown-up leather wallet that will last for years to come.
- Long-Distance Map- Even if graduation means they'll be moving on and away, this print is a cute reminder of where they came from.
- Your Future is So Bright- If you're planning to give a monetary gift (which trust me, they'll appreciate), then pair it with a fun and quirky card like this one, that will give them a little laugh too!
- Letterpress Coasters- If your graduate will soon be moving into their first apartment, these coasters would make a sweet housewarming gift.
- Stacking Gold Rings- This classic set of gold rings will never go out of style and they are chic way to accessorize for your brand new job.
Tell me: Are you planning to attend a graduation in the next few months?
By Nnenna of star-crossed smile