Like brick and mortar shop owners, Etsians are always working on their virtual store fronts to look their best. To help you with that endeavor, the Etsy NY Street Team is presenting a shop critique workshop hosted by Rebecca Fogle our Director of Events and the owner of Ever + Ever.
- Photography--Polish your shop with great photography
- Titles and Tags--Get found with titles and tags
- Branding--Create a cohesive brand
- Shop Policies--Set successful shipping, handling policies
- Pricing--Price to sell
The workshop will include small group, in-person, peer shop critiques and attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops or tablets to participate and show off their store fronts.
- Who: Open to all Etsy Sellers
- When: Tuesday, April 30, 6pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: Etsy Labs, 7th floor (55 Washington Street, Brooklyn, NY)
Register: Click here to register for this free event
Also, stay tuned for these upcoming team education workshops:
- May 23: Increase Your Sales through Search Engine Optimization
- June 18: Take Pictures Like A Pro With Your Point & Shoot Camera