This month, we have a nature theme (my favorite!), representing land, air and sea. First up is an absolutely stunning photo by Zahner Photo. Do yourself a favor and look at his amazing underwater shots. This is one of my favorites and in person, it's spectacular. Terence Zahner has been a certified scuba diver for over 10 years and finds inspiration in shadows and patterns. His photos let us in on a magical world that most of us will never see,
Next up, and a little to the left of realism, are Bugged Out's adorable set of cards. Click here to see all the cheerful bugs that will be represented in your collection. I was going to tell you my favorite, but I can't pick just one. I can guarantee that receiving one of these bugs will brighten anyone's day! I love the vibrant colors that Dina, the creator, employs in her t-shirts and totes, too.
Here is a sweet and tiny starfish bubble pendant by Ami Nyitray. Browsing Ami's etsy shop is like a visit to an old curiosity shop where every drawer is filled with something unique, fascinating, and even sometimes a little creepy (but in a good way!) Ami's love of science and ephemera inspire her jewelry, apparel, and artwork.
Rules 'n' stuff:
The winner of this giveaway will be announced on Monday, September 5 and our new September giveaway will be posted! To enter:
1. Make sure you are a follower of this blog.
2. Your comment is your entry. Only comments received by August 15 will be eligible. Please include a way to contact you!
3. One entry per person, but if you tweet, blog or facebook about this giveaway it gets you additional entries. Post a LINK back to your personal post right here in the comments section.
4. Winner picked at random. Winner must ship to USA address only (sorry!).
5. Items will be shipped individually.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!